In the “Brand Safety” section, you can access and use the following key features:
1. Create, browse & edit Brand Safety Groups
2. Create, configure & edit Brand Safety Tags in a Group, switch them on/off
3. Assign, browse and edit Assigned Supply*, switch it on/off.
*For more details on how to assign a created Brand Safety Tag to a particular ad placement, please refer to Ad Placement Configuration Reference.
Let’s dive in into each in more details.
Create a New Brand Safety Tag
To create a new Brand Safety Tag:
1. Select a Brand Safety group from the list on the left.
2. Click a blue “+” button.
3. Configure Brand Safety Tag settings (see Brand Safety Configuration Reference below).
4. Finish adding the Tag by clicking “Create.”
Brand Safety Configuration Reference
|Name||Brand Safety Tag name.||string|
|Check traffic volume||Configures the default share of video ad impressions (in %), selected for the Brand Safety Tag (viewability tracking, fraud check, etc.).
Add manually or leave blank to apply the default value of 100%.
|Check until time||Configures the default end date and time* for the Brand Safety Tag (viewability tracking, fraud check, etc.).
*The operating time is UTC (cannot be changed).
Add manually, or leave blank to apply the Brand Safety Tag infinitely, by default.